Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2005

vital stats update

so mom and i went to the doctor today. i've been crying quite a bit, fussing. turns out that i'm growing REALLY fast. at birth i was in the 75th percentile of normal babes, with a big head. my body has now caught up with my noggin to make me a 95th percentile plus boy.

in non-scientific terms - i'm hooge. so mom is obviously a tremendous dairy queen. i'm also very strong, developing quickly, can hold my head up. my stomach muscles are working over time. dad loves to take me flying round the apartment, and i love it too. i'm crying because my body's doing a lot. what a kid.

1 comment:

Timbo said...

sheesh Joel. I can't say "quit yer crying, grow up and act like a man", cos apparently you are growing up... hah! Liz the Dairy Queen. nice. better lay off the chicken though Liz...