Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2005

transport

i'm sure i've told you before about my stroller - it's a blue Zooper Sport "for discerning babies". i get to go out in it with mom when we go shopping or to church. when the sun's out we sometimes go as far as the beach.

if we need to go further than that, then we go in the car. the car's blue too, and is kind of a stroller with extra seats for mom and dad, and an engine so no-one has to walk. i'm not sure that a Ford Focus is a car for discerning adults, but it goes just fine.

today dad went out in the car with four Mexicans, so mom and i had to go on a bus. as she pushed me down the road mom explained to me about buses. they're kind of like strollers for lots of people, but everyone has to go the same way so sometimes you have to do some walking too. not only that, but the bus driver doesn't go as fast as dad so you have to might have to wait for a while at the bus stop.

it turns out there's lots of things mom didn't tell me about buses. she didn't tell me i'd get on the bus IN my stroller. i knew we were going along but mom was sitting beside me, so who was pushing? getting on the bus was a bit of an adventure too. it was kind of like when i go flying with dad, but i was still sat in my stroller and the whole ground was lifted up. weird. and the people on the bus were kind of odd too........

i did get to have lunch in Tim Horton's though. Urban mom fed me whilst perched on the side of the sink in the disabled washroom. I've eaten in better dining rooms, but lunch still tasted good.

No comments: