Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I'm dreaming of a white christmas...

or maybe it was real. one minute i was warm and snug in my carseat, having a little post-lunch snooze (definitely the thing to do on christmas day), the next thing i knew the outside world had gone white. having put enough clothes on me to ensure i got thoroughly cross and overheated, mom and dad then took me outside into the cold and wet. OK, so the trees were pretty although i quite like them green as a rule, but what was with that person who'd been out there so long they'd turned white from head to toe? it looked like their facial features had been turned to candy too. fortunately mom put me back in the car before the same thing happened to me.

next stop was BC womens hospital. i wanted to check my first girlfriend hadn't forgotten me. we found christi up on the ward waiting to deliver another baby. she was really pleased to see me, and still thanks i'm gorgeous. that's alright then.

finally mom and dad got around to putting the turkey in the oven. i don't know what's wrong with them. it's not like they went to church or anything today. perhaps they like eating a full roast lunch at 10pm?

No comments: