Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2005

Hooray for Hey Hey

Hey Hey is my new best friend (after mom and dad, of course). He's a monkey that on occasion i cuddle in a really cute way, but normally i just settle back and chew on. This means mom and dad needn't sit with their fingers in my mouth for hours at a time.

Our flights are booked for April. We're arriving at Heathrow on April 5th, and staying until the 21st. Hey Hey and I are travelling in style - we've got a fully horizontal bed where we can both stretch out in comfort. I think mom and dad are jealous. They'll be sitting in the first row of economy class, where they can see all the rich people in business class with their comfortable seats, nice food and choice of films, but will themselves probably have less room than anyone else on the plane. That may have something to do with my bed........ good job it's only a 10 hour flight.


No comments: