Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2005

Passports

So with flights booked, we've finally set about getting me my passport. Hey Hey doesn't need one, so he's good to go. I'm getting a nice blue Canadian one. This may cause trouble when we land at Heathrow and i have to go through the non-EU channel without mom or dad, but maybe i'll be walking by then. it is a couple of months away still.

So, my passport: we went today to get my photo taken. I sat on dad's knee and did my best to fulfil the government's requirements:
Show a full front view of head and shoulders without head covering.
Image must have the face square to the camera with a neutral expression and with the mouth closed.
Taken against a plain, uniform white or light coloured background with no other person visible.

dad took off my hat (and bib, although there was no mention of that in the instructions) and did his best to stay at out of the picture. i concentrated hard on holding my head up, closing my mouth, opening my eyes and not moving. i'm not sure i managed it, but we'll find out tomorrow when we go back and pick up the photos.

If they're OK then the next step is to go and see my lawyer. do i have a lawyer yet, mom?

No comments: