Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 05, 2010

star of the week



It seems skipping school is the way to go! This week my teacher nominated me as 'star of the week'. I had to stand up in assembly this morning when my name was read out, and everyone clapped. Unfortunately mom missed it, so i don't have a photo to show you, but she did take some photos at lunchtime in the playground.




My class loves their scooters! I don't have one, but Peter likes to ride my bike so we swap most days and race around the yard. I don't really enjoy recess when the big kids are out, but we finish before them at lunchtime so we get a good chance to play then. I've mastered the level monkey bars, but i still can't quite manage the ones that go up and down on various levels. Ollie's getting pretty confident with the climbing frames, too

No comments: