Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Big breakfast and Smith Tower

I could not believe my eyes when we went downstairs for breakfast this morning. There was a lady eating two chocolate doughnuts for breakfast. TWO!! Mom wouldn't let me have that, although she did sneak one (or maybe more than one...) into her bag for me to have later.

There was cooked breakfast and cereal and porridge and muffins and bagels and toast and fruit and yoghurt and juice and everything i've ever eaten for breakfast.
Dad cooked himself a waffle which looks pretty yummy doesn't it?
Mom did try and take a photo of out first and second breakfasts but we ate it too quickly. I did anyway....but you might notice mom brought her mug with her from home so she could have a decent sized cup of tea.

Anyway....once we'd eaten enough to burst we set out exploring. Dad and I went up the Smith Tower. It was so cool!
Once we got outside we were really high up, and we could see for miles. You can just see the Space Needle in the distance. That's where we're headed next.

No comments: