Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

september's coming

despite the fact that september is still 7 months away, a quarter of my lifetime, mom and dad are having to make decisions about my future.
do they send me to a montessori school where i had great fun with a magnet, but got in trouble for calling their sphere a ball. i'd have to go four afternoons a week if i'm offered a place after our interview.
do i go two mornings a week to the progressive learning centre, where they'd teach me to read and write, but i have to be able to use the bathroom fully independently?
do i go to a parent participation preschool three mornings a week where they have diggy bobs in the sandpit, toy trains and cars - all of which were conspicuous in their absence at the other places - but mom(or dad) would have to do duty days and find someone to look after ollie while they're at school with me. they'd also have to find some other time to teach me numbers and letters, because i'll be far too busy playing while i'm at school
if anyone has any sensible thoughts on the matter, do let mom and dad know

No comments: