Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Berserk in the library

MSG, MSG, gives me lots of energy.
Running here, running there, can't stop running everywhere.

Even in the library where dad kept telling me to be quiet. A lot. So I sat at the computer for a while - dad tried to choose a DVD or something. This nice lady showed me how to use a mouse. "Hey lady, I AM a millennial kid you know, mouses are no problems. It's just my grammar sucks .. bad ;o)" I talked a lot and ran a lot and started pulling books off the shelves a bit. What's a 2-year old to do with all this order in the house? Then dad tried to pull a book away from me, so I threw it at this lady nearby. She swung round glared at dad .. I think she was going to hit him. Then she looked down and saw the cutest face this side of heaven beaming at her (that's me by the way). The lady laughed, and was heard later to describe the book-launching as "he's young enough for it to be cute".

I ran around a bit more and tried to get the washroom keys off the hook as usual, and ran around a bit more. Then mom came in to change ollie's diaper (sorry rosie tmi 4 blog). I joined in for a while, and washed my hands for fun, then walked out .. bit bored. I browsed the "staff choices" section in the library for a bit, and was drawn instantly to a title "aging gracefully". I took it off the shelf, and these two ladies burst out laughing. Dad said "pure irony". Yeah dad, really ironic. I put it back, and then picked up something about women losing weight. I turned to dad and said "mummy's book". This made the ladies laugh even louder. Dad said, "and that's pure ..", and one of the ladies completed the sentence "satire?".

I should point out at this stage that mom doesn't need to lose weight at all, and lots of people can't believe she looks so foxy after having ollie so recently. Hey, am I allowed to refer to my mom as foxy?? She is, you know. Dad said to the ladies, "the humour may reach another level if Joel goes to mom and says 'mommy, daddy says you should read this book'".

Darn that clever daddy he foiled my plan. It would have been a good gag eh?

1 comment:

PGCC Youth said...

joel, you make me a laugh! ha ha
and yep tmii information about ollie you where right superstar! keep up with the amusing stories that make me giggle!