Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 03, 2006

olly's here

mom kept asking me why she had such a big tummy. I always said "baby", and stroked it gently. I know what babies are, I see them around on the street. now we have a baby of our very own. he's called oliver, and I love him.

daddy showed me this photo on his camera and said who's this. I pointed and said "baby", then pointed at me and said "dole". it's kind of fun having another little guy around. although I have to say he can be a little noisy when I'm trying to watch my favourite documentary about tractors. Julia the midwife came in yesterday to take some blood out of olly's heel – bluuurgh. olly wasn’t really excited and cried quite a bit. I went in and looked all compassionate for a few seconds, but eventually enough was enough. "bye guys" I said, shut the door and got back to watching farm trucks and tractors.

here's the oliver blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tom and liz.

such exciting news. love the pictures...
i'm so happy for you both...!

.
darian and liz.