Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 11, 2006

doel dit

contrary to the received wisdom of child psychologists, rather than regress in my development with the arrival of oliver, in some areas at least i'm coming on in leaps and bounds. i guess that makes sense considering the amount of leaping and bounding i do. my vocabulary is increasing daily. not only can i now correctly identify and pronounce a number of colours: red, black, blue, pink, yellow, green, i'm also getting more specific about 'bob'. as of yesterday for example, the picture in my last post is a 'digging bob'.
my best friend Hobbes finally has a name other than 'this', as indeed do i myself : doel. one phrase that's becoming increasingly useful is 'doel dit' (joel do it). this might apply to making toast, spreading honey, taking a photo with the digital camera, putting on a dvd.......i'm quite technologically minded - or is it that i just like pushing buttons?

No comments: