Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Waiting for Monday

why is it that when you're not ready for an event it sneaks up on you really quickly and there aren't enough hours in the day, but when you REALLY want a day to come soon, it takes forever?

Take next Monday for instance, we've been waiting for next Monday since last Tuesday....and after all this time, it's STILL only Saturday. How is that possible? I've played my drums a hundred times, eaten everything in the fridge, played more soccer than you'd have thought possible, watched Pingu right through at least four times (I've been a bit sick and miserable - that's the parents' excuse for letting me watch DVDs all day, anyway)

Today i'm 18 months old, and mom and dad have been in canada for three years. that makes them eligible for a nice blue passport like me. but anyway, i digress....

What's so special about Monday? Hah! Now you've got to wait until Monday to find out, too. Hoorah. Now we're ALL waiting for Monday. I feel better already. Thanks for sharing in my suffering.

1 comment:

Timbo said...

I know why you've been waiting for monday! :)

And hurray it has arrived - good luck!