Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 20, 2006

and into April

April Fool's day and mom finally gives up on her fantasy of buying a quarter share in a Whistler apartment. In fact, she gives up on moving house at all for another two years, so that gives us a bit of time to finally finish the renovations - ready for the next owners to enjoy.

We grabbed a moment when mom was feeling a bit better to go out on a family shopping trip. dad wasn't brave enough to take me on his own to buy my first brand new pair of shoes. i suspect he was worried he would have got into trouble from mom about the price of them.

More of a bargain was my first set of drumsticks. they were free :) they comprise a set, not because they match, but because there are three of them. it's always good to have a spare around the place. i can now set up my drumkit on my own: my colander cymbal (made by dad), my empty icecream tub stool, and my various empty pots and pans that comprise my drums. after setting my guitar or keyboard playing a tune, i bash along quite happily, and generally in time.

My sporting talents are being refined daily. As well as being a mean football player, i can throw a frisbee, make an attempt at getting the ball through the basketball hoop, and my climbing skills are unequalled. i do look a little bit bashed up though, particularly this week where i ran into the side of the house. Brown woodstain rubbed into the huge graze on my forehead. sorry dad, no photos this week thanks

No comments: