Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

no more yoghurt :(

mom took me to see the dr today, as despite all my eating i don't seem to be getting all that much bigger. it may be, of course, that i did all my growing early on and am just having a rest. on the other hand, it does appear to be the case that i'm not digesting stuff like yoghurt properly, so maybe i'm not digesting my milk either.

the dr ordered some tests to check that stuff out, but she seemed more worried about the size of my head. i tried to tell her it was just my supersized brain, but she asked mom lots of questions about my walking and talking and stuff. i've been referred to a paediatrician which hopefully sounds more painful than it is. i hope they don't want to chop part of my head off. by then i should have my test results back, and it would be really good if i was allowed to eat yoghurt again. it's yummy.

No comments: