Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 03, 2005

more traveling


mom's got another trip in mind and i haven't even told you guys about the last one yet. dad's encouraging me to learn how to walk by october so that mom doesn't have to carry me and all my stuff around the airport on her own when we go and visit my grannies.

in july we went to the Sunshine Coast which was fun. even though it was hot, mom and dad carried me up a big hill. i tried to tell them my legs were getting bashed up on the frame of the backpack, but they kept telling me not to complain - i wasn't the one carrying half a ton up a mountain. i think they were exagerrating a bit. don't you need oxygen and stuff when you go up mountains, or at the very least skis?
after lunch we all went swimming in Katherine Lake which was SO much fun. i think mom and dad would rather have been at Daniel Point or Tuwanek for a bit of peace and quiet though. there were rather a lot of kids enjoying the warm water and the sandy beach at the lake.
then in early august after BC day we went on a cruise around the San Juan islands in America. we spent almost as long shopping for a Dyson vacuum as we did messing about on boats, but it is pretty cool. i've never seen anything like it

No comments: