Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

just one more story

erin came over to play with me tonight while mom and dad went out in the evening. it nearly didn't happen as mom discovered i'd let the front tire down on the car, but they went out on the bus anyway.

erin and i chased the ball around for a while, and then it was time to do some reading. we were going to read all my books right through at least three times each, but i got rather tired and fell asleep.

fortunately mom had told erin i need my bottle, my sleeping bag, my soother, hey hey and gerhard in order to go to bed, along with strict instructions about which end of the toothbrush i like to chew after my bottle.

i decided tonight wasn't the night to spend an hour throwing gerhard overboard and yelling for him to be returned. i'll do that with dad tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, JOel, I am so glad you were on your best behaviour. I had fun!