Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Nice to hang out with Granty Jen

Jen's my Great Aunt. as a great aunt she's great, but she's not actually my great great aunt. she actually taught me to use the word great, which adds a certain passion to my affirmatives - mom "do you want to go out and kick a ball?" me - "yeah, great!"

Jen hung out with me for 3 whole weeks while Oliver was really little. we had SO much fun. thanks for being here granty Jen.





Dec 6, Worthing, England: Dear Joel, I did love coming into your bedroom every morning when I was staying & going for walks with you too. It was fun to bop rocks & look for Diggy Bobs. It was great in the snow too. Has it gone now? I expect it has but maybe you'll have some more one day. Lots of love Granty Jen

No comments: