Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

2 at last

for those of you to whom these things matter, at my birthday weigh-in i was 32lbs and 91cm tall. That's after eating birthday cake, if you consider that relevant. 'cake' is my new word of the day. highly appropriate, don't you think? my standard response on hearing the word birthday is 'Bob cake'. It's been a long time since my party, but my Bob cake obviously left a huge impression on me - another way of saying i'm scarred for life?

I got to open a whole load more presents today: some Bob slippers with flashing lights, a Bob truck, a Bob tool belt, a red Bob fleece, two Bob birthday cards with badges on, a transporter lorry with cars a.k.a. Bob.............

mom and dad got me a train set which is really cool. it's got a mountain and bridges and everything. unfortunately mom didn't produce a younger sibling for me, so she's not much help at the moment when it comes to trying to put the train track together. we went shopping on saturday and dad chose (me) some remote control cars, and a new coffee machine for him. i'm not sure which he's had more fun playing with.

No comments: