Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2005

personal status update

i am now 7 months old, i have some hair and a couple of teeth, my lunch can sometimes be lamb and apricot, sweet potato, corn, carrot followed by apple and rice, and a bonus chunk of banana. i like to eat. bathtimes are extrememly fun, playtimes are everlasting, napping in the day makes me look cute and feel good. mom's my hero and my bestest friend, dad's fun and my second bestest. i can do things with my hands and feet that look really impressive, i make the most awesome array of noises including chuckles, squeaks, duck noises, farty sounds, bubs, foghorns. i do cry on occasion, but only when i have a good reason. i don't crawl or walk, but boy do i want to! i throw things and reach for things and roll over and get incredibly excited when you dangle things above my head. i sit up without any assistance, i read books, play the piano (both the big one, and my new little one), i love percussion - official and non-official, i have some rhythm, but little melody so far. i can do more than one thing at a time (actually that's a lie), my dimples are even cuter than they used to be, and i look fabulous when seated in a field of daisies ...

i also look good with my friends, noah, maddy and mia - taken today Jun 12th

1 comment:

Timbo said...

Wow Joely, that's a lot of posting in one evening! Dad must have really had trouble sleeping...

He probably won't like to hear this then: Lissa and I got home at about 10:30, I flopped into bed almost immediately, read Eph 1:15-23 a few times, then closed my Bible, rolled over, and went straight to sleep.

When I woke up it was 8:30 this morning, and my wife had left me (she'd gone to work).