Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2005

toys

There are some definite advantages to being born Canadian. For example, mom and dad had to learn french at school in order to be understood (or not!) when they left the little island they were born on. Being Canadian, i was born bilingual. This week mom and i went to the library, and i choose 'Bebe Mozart' as my video of the week. This is Baby Einstein in french - guaranteed to blow my mind, or was that grown my brain?

i have plenty of other educational toys, mostly made by Lamaze: a cube with handles that i'm getting really good at passing from hand to hand, a twisted knot i can tug and chew, and an octopus that is actually a bit scary. my favorite toy though is a family size packet of chips (crisps - granny). preferably Lays ready salted: bright red, crinkly without sharp corners, and the Klippit mom uses to keep my fingers out is excellent for chewing on. who needs these fancy educational toys anyway?

No comments: