Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 07, 2008

School report

mom and dad failed their first parent-teacher interview by bringing me along. apparently that's not the right thing to do. ah well, you live and learn......

jasmina and caroline think i'm basically a pretty nice guy. i play well on my own and with others, i don't appear to have any particular friends, my favourite things are the sandbox and the water table (no news there!) and i like help putting my shoes on. jasmina wouldn't mind if i wore my wellies right up until the end of june, as i'm ever so quick at putting those on. i'm perhaps a little bit cautious about new things, wanting to check it's safe before i have a turn but mostly i'm turning out OK.

now if only everyone would stop nagging about using the toilet........

No comments: