Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 14, 2006

"our cart"


just as i'd got to the point of being able to spot our car from 100 yards away (whilst yelling excitedly "our cart", "our cart") we've changed it for a different one.

mom and dad swapped our little blue car for a big red van. although it means i can no longer kick mom in the back whilst strapped into my car seat, it does mean that mom is now officially a minivan-driving 'soccer mom'. i'm hoping that means i get to play more soccer.

i now have my own personal captain's chair and i can control the rear air-con and change channels on the radio/cd - or at least i WILL be able to when my arms are a bit longer. i've also got my own cupholder for my sippy cup and a storage container between the seats for my toys. the only real downer is that we didn't get the newer model which has a dvd player - no Bob in the car.......yet.

No comments: