Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 19, 2006

Life in the world of joel, June 2006

Woah, you must be wondering what life in joel's world is like right now. full on!

  • I run, climb, skip, jump, catch, kick, hit, throw and play most sports to a reasonable level
  • I speak many languages with a few interestingly consistent phrases like "dat's a wrunne". unfortunately no one has worked out what I mean by that, but I'll keep saying it until they understand
  • I am very good at saying "no" and shaking my head vigorously, but I pretend I don’t understand the word "no", particularly when dad shouts it loudly
  • I like cookies (who doesn't?) .. and prefer them to most other foodstuffs .. vocally
  • I play the piano distinctly and the drums well- I sing bob the builder a lot, and so do mom and dad
  • I weigh over 30 lbs
  • playgrounds are fabulous, and must have been invented by a 20mth old
  • I'm still a very good eater. and when I've had enough, I throw food for fun. the trick is to wait until mom is pouring boiling water into her cup, and then throw as much food on the floor as I can followed by my cup and plate. smiling very important at this point- climbing is what I was born to do
  • I like to drive the car, it's much more fun than being a passenger. dad's not let me take it on my own yet

current obsessions:

shooting hoops

playing drums - can you believe I have my own drum kit!! this isn't it, but it looks very similar
garbage collection
i am really really good at all these things, and list them in order of earnings potential for later life. so far the city have tried to recruit me for the last one, but no solid auditions for U2 or trials for the Nicks .. yet

No comments: